Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Greece in April; Things to do and see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Greece in April; Things to do and see.

So I'm getting married mid April and then we're taking our honeymoon to Greece - 3 Nights in Athens, 8 Nights on Thira.

We've already resolved to go see the akropolis which is just a small walk from our hotel and which we can see from our hotel. But while we're in Athens what else is there that you consider must see?

Also, we're gonna be looking for bars and restaurants while we're there. We really would like to go out to at least one nice dinner while we're there so any recommendations would be great.

As for thira, we're gonna **** a lot, and we have some better ideas on places to go. We'll be there over Easter and apparently one of the towns goes balls out for it.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Should've gone to Corfu, it's beautiful in spring.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I had to look up Thira to realize it was Santorini. Beautiful place, but you know that.

Athens is a ghetto. Go to Piraeus.

Comment

I don't know anything about it, but this place looked like a restaurant for you to try. Is it anywhere near where you'll be? The timing may be off though.

Presentation of Poseidon, located in Kamari in Santorini. Restaurant Poseidon is one of the most visited restaurants in Santorini. Restaurant Poseidon is located in the famous Black Beach of Santorini in the village Kamari, in a magnificent location in the main strip of the vi...

Details
        Address : Kamari
        Zipcode : 84700
        City : Santorini
        Phone : +30 22860 33994

Restaurant Poseidon is one of the most visited restaurants in Santorini. Restaurant Poseidon is located in the famous "Black Beach" of Santorini in the village Kamari, in a magnificent location in the main strip of the village. In our restaurant, you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner, next to the "Black Beach" choosing between lots of traditional greek recipes or fresh fish, combined with greek wine. The excelent quality of our food and the magnificent view, assure that Poseidon will be one of your favorite restaurants in Santorini.

Restaurant Poseidon in Kamari is open from May to end of October. Our experienced personnel is ready to serve up to 100 people with high quality service.

Since it first opened in Spring of 2005, restaurant Poseidon in Kamari gives you the oportunity to enjoy your lunch or dinner in a very romantic and hospitable environment and has become one of the most visited restaurants in Santorini. All you have to do is find out yourself!

Restaurant Poseidon can take care of all the details of your wedding reception.

Taste our recipes and we are sure that Poseidon will be one of you favorite restaurants in Santorini.

Click here to read Poseidon reviews
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Going to Greece in April; Things to do and see.
          Restaurant Poseidon in Kamari is open from May to end of October. Our experienced personnel is ready to serve up to 100 people with high quality service.
          See a slight problem Sloww?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Did you read what I wrote, Harrison?
            The timing may be off though.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have decided to only look at the pictures here. This site makes more sense that way.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You like half-naked pictures of Dicksnax and Albie Gay for Sure?

All you need is Hardon Collider to join the crew.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I see you managed to finally use *my* joke

I think I skipped over that thread pretty quickly.
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                  X