Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FoxNews--UFO' Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Shrine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have not made up my mind if these vids are real.
    I did see something exactly like this many moons ago.
    This is what makes me undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
      @ OP.

It is a pitty they didn't decide to turn the temple mount into a very large hole in the ground thereby showing to the world that religion is not worth killing over.
      My theory is still that China should nuke* the temple mount.

Then all muslims will be like: "WTF, China!?" and the jews will be like: "WTF, China!?"
      And then none of them has any plan ready on how to respond to a nuke from China. And there will finally be peace b/c the temple mount is gone. And without the temple mount, the Israel/Palestines problem is just another solvable problem.

c'est ca simple!

*very small nuke ofc.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        c'est ca simple!
        I'm afraid not. Right now there is only one Jewish (wailing-) wall still standing. That doesn't stop loonies to claim the whole city though.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

There's no way this is a real UFO. There are way too many inconsistencies in the reports. There are much better UFO sightings out there.

Comment

Hey, welcome to Apolyton Agent Sox!
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Hi, Supr49er. A friend of mine told me I could find people on this site that I could discuss my crazy ideas with, haha. What's with the banana?

Comment

It's a beloved Apolyton symbol.
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Banana just means no opinion or not interested and is traditionally listed on polls. There was a joke thread which spawned all this back in about 2000 or so but suffice it to say that it is now, as Supr49er says, a beloved Apolyton symbol.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So it means like he's not interested in my post?

Comment

No, I am welcoming you
                      Last edited by Supr49er; February 9, 2011, 19:31. Reason: Added icon

Comment

No I think it's a variation of the DL dance.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Okay! Thanks whatever that means.

Comment

Working...
                          X