Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FoxNews--UFO' Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Shrine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elohim is plural = gods

ie let "us" make man in "our" image

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      Third book, maybe the last part of the second as well.

[edit:] The Pequeninhos, not the Buggers.
      Certainly not in the last part of 'Speaker'. In fact the piggies don't give a **** about the bible they're given, they worship 'the Hive Queen and the Hegemon'. IIRC they weren't very succesful in the sequel either with the devout adopted son of Ender martyred.

But never mind.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        Hoax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UFO > aliens > Elohim
        Fixed.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

@ OP.

It is a pitty they didn't decide to turn the temple mount into a very large hole in the ground thereby showing to the world that religion is not worth killing over.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Successful applications of violence are the best way to show that violence doesn't work?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Did I forget to mention they were allowed to beam people away from the mount?

I did, didn't I ?

Comment

Okay, Scotty.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Happy to be of service McCoy!

That's maybe what the Israelis and Palestinians misunderstood. Beam away <> Blow away.

Would explain a lot. Dirty aliens...

Comment

Danny, if personal beliefs were a high school, you'd be like the snotty goth kid. The one who shuns the in-crowd for being prejudiced and conformist and such, but feels free to be as harsh to them as they are to him--within the extreme limits imposed by his lack of power. He hates that preppy dick with the letter jacket who's always shoving people's heads down toilets, and he fantasizes about maybe shoving his head down a toilet, and it's okay. He'll pour withering scorn on the cool kids among his goth friends, talking about how lame and vapid their world of football and parties really is, then turn around and whine about judgmental behavior and labels the first time they laugh at his eyeliner. It's all cool. Because he's not some dick with a letter jacket, he's a goth, and that makes him a totally better person by default. If he were popular, there's no way he'd be the exact same ******* he loathes now.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Danny, if personal beliefs were a high school, you'd be like the snotty goth kid. The one who shuns the in-crowd for being prejudiced and conformist and such, but feels free to be as harsh to them as they are to him--within the extreme limits imposed by his lack of power. He hates that preppy dick with the letter jacket who's always shoving people's heads down toilets, and he fantasizes about maybe shoving his head down a toilet, and it's okay. He'll pour withering scorn on the cool kids among his goth friends, talking about how lame and vapid their world of football and parties really is, then turn around and whine about judgmental behavior and labels the first time they laugh at his eyeliner. It's all cool. Because he's not some dick with a letter jacket, he's a goth, and that makes him a totally better person by default. If he were popular, there's no way he'd be the exact same ******* he loathes now.

Master!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post

for the effort.

Comment

Fascinating!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            Fixed.
                            No, that isn't fixed,

I think the Hoax > UFO is closer.

I lean toward hoax but it could very well be a UFO (by definition). Something "unidentified" but not alien.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jerusalem UFO 'Almost Certainly a Hoax'

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?...ly-a-hoax.html

It's easy to jump to the conclusion that just because there are a handful of videos from different perspectives, that it must be real. Indeed, a common complaint aired by skeptics is that UFO videos are often shaky and one of a kind. For example: why would there be only one video of a UFO over a populated city?

In this case, the skeptics should be silenced; these videos appear to be from different parts to the city, shot by different people (apparently of different nationalities), of exactly the same event.

Alas, the footage might be a little too good to be true.

Comment

Yes, it clearly is a hoax.

Just after the "apparition" UFO websites started linking to a book published in 2008, supposedly written by an ex-NORAD officer who had "predicted" the date of UFO visits. Those dates conveniently match the UFO over Jerusalem. Then of course you are urged to buy the book of this "prophetic insider" - which sells for $99 on Amazon.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X