Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do in a post-scarcity world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do in a post-scarcity world?

Mature nuclear killingtechnology allowed for the nearly complete destruction of nearly everything, and projected horse/slave/mutant/whatever power means no one is actually free. Hunger and poverty are proliferated with Wild West-like oppressors, and every human on Earth has lost their mail. You happen on an old vehicle crash site and find a bag of letters, what would you choose to do with your life?

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Mature nuclear killingtechnology allowed for the nearly complete destruction of nearly everything, and projected horse/slave/mutant/whatever power means no one is actually free. Hunger and poverty are proliferated with Wild West-like oppressors, and every human on Earth has lost their mail. You happen on an old vehicle crash site and find a bag of letters, what would you choose to do with your life?

Is that movie good?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I mentioned my thoughts about it in the last letter I sent you, didn't you receive it yet?

Comment

I'd bite the pillow and think of England.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I preferred the original short stories, published in Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Anthology Magazine.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
          X