Go Rock Star on the World!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Rock Star on the World!!

You've just been made supreme dictator of the world. No matter how insane your orders people will follow them. The entire planet is at your disposal. You've also been drinking a lot, and there are several used syringes on the floor nearby. There is only one thing to do in a time like this: trash the place!!!

That's right, please post your most outrageous, but technically feasible, ideas for destroying the world within 10 years. Then you are free to fly off to Pandora in your spaceship crewed with super models.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I think we need to know whether the super models have been trained to fly spaceships before we over-commit to this one.

Comment

Well, the obvious place to start would be to order them to disobey all my orders, then watch all human activity grind to a halt as they tried to figure it out.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'd order all people to buy big hammers and use them to break the world apart. With all them people hammering around it's achievable easily in 10 years.
        Blah

Comment

Order everyone to eat each other (except for me and the pretty girls)
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

10 years? Do you really think rockstars live that long? Trick questions

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              That's right, please post your most outrageous, but technically feasible, ideas for destroying the world within 10 years.
              My technically feasible, outrageous plan to destroy the world is: I would put DaShi in charge of everything.

Comment

Geez, don't you people spend hours plotting to destroy the world? I certainly don't, or I wouldn't be asking for suggestions.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nah. just delegate the task to a minion.
                  Oh, I already told you that.

Comment

I'd just bring George W Bush back for an indefinite term. That should do the trick
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Make everything free.
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I'd give Americans lots of guns, and tell them to go and free the world. That ought to do it even faster...

Alternative scenario - I'd give Nukes to North Korea, Pakistan and Iran, and let them sort it all out for me
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Order the execution of stupid people, excepting myself and the crew.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                          X