Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the purpose of trolling and why isn't it illegal already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the purpose of trolling and why isn't it illegal already?

discuss
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Trolling is illegal in some waters... caught me a few nice 50-pounders in the community swimming pool before they shut me down though!

Comment

Well, if some guy doesn't have something else he can still aim to become a great troll on the intarweb.

Achievements
      Blah

Comment

we need something like Steam achievements for trolling... perhaps Poly could branch out into that area, owners would finally make some money
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

u mad?
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
            u mad?
            WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I'M MAD!? HUH!? ANSWER ME!!

Comment

I think he was referring to me
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                discuss
                FREEDOM OF SPEECH
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                  I think he was referring to me
                  IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!

Comment

I think its about giving ASHER the opportunity to help tune folks in to whats happening and have the dust rubbed from their eyes so they can see more clearly.

While ASHER is not strictly someone who trolls, he can in fact do it with the best.

Oh and Giancarlo was decent as well.

Gramps
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

What?

Asher is a massive troll. He doesn't do it all the time, but he does it. Oh yes.

And his superior manner is very naturally annoying so it comes easily to him.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
                        yes it is

Comment

Comment

I almost like trolls. They make great target practice.

Comment

Haveing met Mr. Fun I feel that he should be made illegal for false advertising.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X