No announcement yet.

Bombing in Moscows main airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chechens again? Jesus Christ, when will they quit?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
      That's easy to solve. Just don't let anyone enter the airport without having their genitals properly squeezed by the security
      There was a great Japanese skit about that. Letting old people and unattractive women through security with hardly a look but every time a hot chick walked through the old security guard went for the full court press if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        So you're going to take an off-hand remark by Kuci as gold? OERDIN!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          Obviously Russia should send more soldiers to Chechnya in response then
          I said you couldn't win on defense, not that you can win on ham-fisted offense.

Cue some Afghanistan war troll...but before you get into that Kuci, think carefully. Do you really want to compare Grozny to Kabul?
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            So you're going to take an off-hand remark by Kuci as gold? OERDIN!
            No, it was speculation on TV. It is not confirmed yet but lots of talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              I said you couldn't win on defense, not that you can win on ham-fisted offense.

Cue some Afghanistan war troll...but before you get into that Kuci, think carefully. Do you really want to compare Grozny to Kabul?
              They've been about equally effective in crushing their respective insurgent movements.

edit: actually, I belive Grozny has been much more effective. Obviously we should imitate the Russians

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                They've been about equally effective in crushing their respective insurgent movements.

edit: actually, I belive Grozny has been much more effective. Obviously we should imitate the Russians
                Explain what makes you say this. Russia's been bombed but we haven't. We've had a few failed attempts recently but they lacked the scale and organization of Russia's terrorist attacks, which can be directly attributed to the damage we are doing to Al Qaeda and the Taliban by bombing Pakistan and Yemen.

If you still want to argue, are you really going to try to defend the idea that setting up security checkpoints all around the country is more cost effective than trying to hunt down terrorists in their overseas training camps?
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The terrorists live inside the Russian State, they don't have to get on an airplane to get to Moscow.
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Explain what makes you say this. Russia's been bombed but we haven't.
                    Learn to read.

Comment

Explain what makes you say this. Russia's been bombed but we haven't. We've had a few failed attempts recently but they lacked the scale and organization of Russia's terrorist attacks, which can be directly attributed to the damage we are doing to Al Qaeda and the Taliban by bombing Pakistan and Yemen.
                      Kabul:

Grozny:

Kabul:

Grozny:

Kabul:

Grozny:

Any questions?

If you still want to argue, are you really going to try to defend the idea that setting up security checkpoints all around the country is more cost effective than trying to hunt down terrorists in their overseas training camps?
                      We don't have the luxury of an ocean. If you think that's an easy task for Afghanis to perform a strike on foreign territory thousands miles away you are deluded. Most of them simply can't afford a plane ticket to US (if there are any (civil) flights from Kabul to US). Chechnya on the other hand is a part of Russia and the residents of Chechnya are Russian citizens, they have Russian passports and can travel across the country as any other citizens - freely. Comparing US and Iraq/Afghanistan to Russia/Caucasus is just plain DUMB. To perform such a strike on foreign territory is a hell of a task even for an entire country's special services. Learn how many times CIA has tried to kill Fidel for example. Speaking about efficiency, do you REALLY want to compare terrorist activity in Iraq/Afghanistan to Russian Caucasus? Have you ever EVER heard about terror bombings at Grozny during ANY elections? Baghdad and Kabul are bombed at DAILY BASIS, not to mention there was NO SINGLE elections without multiply terror bombings across the countries. When it's the election day in Iraq or Afghanistan - get ready for fireworks. And your soldiers there can do nothing, once again - NOTHING, NO ****ing thing to prevent that.

We don't have a luxury of overseas training camps, 'cause they are located inside our own territory (well, mostly).

Besides, nobody yet took the responsibility for this attack. And I've heard somewhere that suicide bomber was Arab. Actually I'll be surprised if it's true, but blaming Chechens all the time when sh!t happens in Russia is: a) dumb, b) unfair, c) DUMB.

p.s. wrt to bombing - this is just sick. Fuсk. Have no other words.
                      Last edited by Serb; January 25, 2011, 03:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        Besides, nobody yet took the responsibility for this attack. And I've heard somewhere that suicide bomber was Arab. Actually I'll be surprised if it's true, but blaming Chechens all the time when sh!t happens in Russia is: a) dumb, b) unfair, c) DUMB.

p.s. wrt to bombing - this is just sick. Fuсk. Have no other words.

I absolutely agree.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Latest reports say the bomb went off in the arrivals lounge, not the baggage claim area, this means all the groping of airport security wouldn't have prevented this.
                          I expect - not anymore. Инструкции пишуться кровью. I have no idea how to translate this saying to English.

Comment

Word is that Russia will adopt Israeli - like security at its airports now, so the security peimeter will be extended to the door.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              When will the Russians learn that holding on to states that want to peacefully secede from them isn't worth it?

Comment

I don't know.. the US certainly took a long time...
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X