Question regarding The Onion News Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding The Onion News Network

Or whatever it's called. Every time you go to the Onion's web page, you get bombarded with ads for their new show on...whatever network it is. Yeah, I pretty much tune it out, except something about it kept nagging me. Specifically, something about the blonde anchor. She looks kinda familiar.

Now, as part of my aspie weirdness, I'm partially face-blind. I have a hard time remembering and recognizing faces, as a rule. However, this rule tends to apply less in the case of attractive women. And you may remember the KH thread from a few weeks back about the Onion's front page becoming NSFW...am I crazy, or does that anchor look an awful lot like the chick from the "majority of male voters would vote for naked lady" article from that thread? No, I'm not going to link it, some mod might actually care about site rules.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Durr, just had the sense to actually look it up. No, not the same woman.

But they look pretty similar.
    1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      But they look pretty similar.
      Post pictures please

Comment

Asked and answered. Happy to help, Elok.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You're welcome. My, that was a brain fart. Grib, the only picture available for comparison has no clothes. If somebody wants to crop to just the face so it can go on Poly, good for them, but I'm not going to that much effort to save you the trouble of searching the Onion.
          1011 1100

Comment

Specifically, something about the blonde anchor. She looks kinda familiar.

Suzanne Sena? I think you just outed yourself as a (at least former) Fox News viewer...

Comment

Working...
            X