Duke. Nukem. Forever. May 3rd 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke. Nukem. Forever. May 3rd 2011.

I still have the PC Gamer from 1998 that claimed it would come 'soon'.

Hat off to 2K games for managing to get this thing released. They might not be the creative environment that other publishing houses are, but they deliver.

Japher will be thrilled.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Will it have dancing girls?

Comment

Riiiiiiight...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's April already?
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

This another hollywood video movie or is this a game?

Comment

It's a computer game!

Comment

this thread should be called "The end of the world is coming soon!"
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

well I remember the teaser video was tagged with "hell freezes over" and "pigs flying"
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I disbelieve. Do i pass my will save?
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

It comes out when Duke finally runs out of bubble gum.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I have a preorder receipt for this game from Electronic Botique (EBGames) from 1998, gamestop (who bought them out) refuses to honor it, I should SUE!!!!

Comment

Thorn, yes you should. There is however a possibility that they bought EB 'without responsibilities', in which case you're screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X