Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the purpose of sport hunting and why isn't it illegal already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Dog fighting is way more cruel than hunting
    I agree Michael Vick shouldn't have gone to prison for it, but I do think **** fighting's a fairly disgusting activity. But I don't think it deserves jail time.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      No mother****er. Having had a gun pointed at me five times, getting beat as a child, and having to grow up always fighting has made me VERY SENSITIVE to the value of human life.
      You have a strange way of showing it.

Comment

To imagine HC going out into the woods with his 'gun' and shooting deer. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I guess rich boy enjoys the quaint pleasures of hunting
        Hey, don't go claiming superiority. You're the one whose dream is to hunt foreigners in poppy fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Hey, don't go claiming superiority. You're the one whose dream is to hunt foreigners in poppy fields.
          But he values human life so much

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            I agree Michael Vick shouldn't have gone to prison for it, but I do think **** fighting's a fairly disgusting activity. But I don't think it deserves jail time.
            The thing that gets me is around the same time, there were two other NFL stars who had legal issues. Plaxico Burress shot himself in the leg with a gun that wasn't registered in NYC but in Florida and he is currently serving 2 years in prison; Donte Stallworth on the other hand, had a blood alcohol level of .12, above the federal .08 limit, was speeding at 50mph in a 40mph zone, and hit and killed a 59 year old construction worker, Mario Reyes... his sentence: 24 DAYS in prison.

Riddle me that one. Either killing dogs or having a handgun not registered in NYC gets you two years but DUI homicide gets you 24 days.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

But he values human life so much
              They're the bad guys. Don't forget that, gribbler.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They're the bad guys. Don't forget that, gribbler.
                How many civilians have died so far?

Comment

How many civilians have died so far?
                  Grib, to be fair, most of the civilian casualties are the fault of the Taliban.

Comment

No mother****er. Having had a gun pointed at me five times, getting beat as a child, and having to grow up always fighting has made me VERY SENSITIVE to the value of human life.

Good luck in the military.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Purposelessness is a purpose onto itself
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• The valid reasons for hunting:

1. Food
                        2. Pest Control

There's absolutely no justification for shooting animals for fun.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Good luck in the military.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• I could see myself going hunting though as yet I never have gone.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I can see you going hunting too...

We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I don't consider hunting to really be a sport. I see nothing sporting about setting up feeders to practically domesticate deer and then shooting them from 100 yards away.
                                You want sport? Go track a bear while carrying a Bowie knife. Now that's sporting.
                                True

Same way I feel about rodeo

Comment

Working...
                                X