No announcement yet.

Who is Sting Chameleon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you get extra big boots you can put their hind legs into your boots - they definitely won't be moving then!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yes, they will be moving. Very rhythmically..

Comment

You also have to push them toward a body of water.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That always helps!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I see you are all experts on this practice...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes, my thesis was about Ovis Futuo.

On-topic, no-one knows what on earth Sting Chamaeleon's intentions may be?

Comment

To impersonate Sting and lead a band called 'The Law Enforment Officer'?
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  In fact. Who are you?
                  lol

Comment

Who are you?
                    Who, who, who, who?
                    Who are you?
                    Who, who, who, who?
                    Who are you?
                    Who, who, who, who?
                    Who are you?
                    Who, who, who, who?
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Sting Chameleon is now history. I got tired of the spam posts (all his posts are placed identically in 25 other boards on the web) which appear to be without purpose.

There wasn't even any linking involved, so I'm suspecting something more devious. Like, waiting until the posts are buried, and then inserting SEO links through the profile. No mod would ever notice.

I've sent him an email to offer the opportunity to make clear why it is that he does what he does. I'm quite interested, actually.

Comment

I thought the STing Cameleon was a Top Gear Fan who wished to remain anonymous, or able at least to blend in with crowds.
                        You do realise your scot sheep jokes are basically found in Kiwi (New Zealander) Mills and Boon. Oh and if anyone here calls me a sheep shagger fark-ewe
                        "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

I had assumed he was EyesOfStarlightDrinksSnacks, as the religion post, on googling, was also on a body-building site.

Comment

After I banned Sting Chameleon, he mailed me (a week later). I responded by asking him why on earth he would post the same threads all across the internetz, yet never bother to respond or engage. No response. Unfortunately. I'm curious actually.

My current guess: He's a scientist, who wants to see differing responses across communities.

Comment

What was your PhD in, again?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X