Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anger, Ignorance Misdirected, the recipie for the rise of the First American Reich!...and others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger, Ignorance Misdirected, the recipie for the rise of the First American Reich!...and others...

I'm trying to come up with a new topic name, a few others... i thought about was.....

How the rich and powerful use polarization and fragmentation to rape and work to death the lower classes!

Sarah Palin angry about being targeted for targeting a congresswomen that got shot on her target map that used targeted symbols!

(naw that one uses the word "target" too much lol)

Sarah Palin avid hunter eager to be mounted....

(oh wait sorry hahaha i was confusing her with Lisa Ann ( much better looking btw)).

Ultra-Liberals and Ultra-Conservatives enemy of mankind as well as the state!

What would Jesus break in wall street, the temple of america?

I don't want to pay for noth'n else the American motto!

Those savage brownish foreigners, make me feel better about myself, xenophobia and the ID.

The _______ conspiracy that makes me so outraged i change the channel!

Perception of Reality is often more important then reality itself, ignorance is the secret to eternal youth!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases, those only happen to everyone else!

The economy sucks people have no money because of no jobs, so lets not create jobs by spending money that the government will waste anyways!

Even when presented evidence that the world is not as we know it, we'd rather think it is, basic assumptive instinct psychology 101!

Based on the last 1000 years of history, at least every hundred years, you can bet that Germany will invade someone, its as sure as Dracula rises every 100 years in the game Castlevania! So who's next?

Every era people assume they have the pinacle of knowledge, and give 100 or often even 50 years more, what always happens? --wow those people didn't know "anything really." - How arrogence infectiously plays into personal concept of the world in mass.

Is a frog water proof?, then why do they breathe through their skin?

Why do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway... blind grail letters in drive through atms..... etc... the trival oddities of daily life.

Republican party training circa post Clinton Era... as long as you keep lying people will believe you. Screw needing facts!

The party of no says yes, the party of yes says no, why nothing ever gets done in a dual party system!

So,
    You got any good titles of threads that really don't need any exposition outside of the title?

what
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Oh, you haven't met Thorn/EvC, have you HC? I don't know his whole story, but I think he's possessed by gay Nazi ghosts or something. Ask old-time posters for details.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That is inaccurate.

Comment

Yeah, IIRC, you have an reasonable sound car fetishishm
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Car fetish oh do explain.

Comment

didn't you fiddle with improving cars ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

umm................. no?

Comment

Comeon, you'll should have plenty of ammunition to throw at me of things i've said miss-said without having to make it up or change things around completely LMAO!

Comment

EVC????
                    I'll be.
                    I think it is you.
                    Nice to hear from you.

BTW
                    I think we are still related.

Comment

Hmm this isn't catching on.... maybe i explain better. You add your own title kind of thread like those story threads. ie: I am ____ then you fill in the blank _____

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        didn't you fiddle with improving cars ?
                        Wasn't that Spec?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, Spec did that with his kids in the shower.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought Thorn was history along with axi, Ned and Civ Nation.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              Wasn't that Spec?
                              Yeah, my bad

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X