• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    the other one
    that rat****t has me on ignor.
    It was my version of subdued smart ass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      It was my version of subdued smart ass.
      LOL!
      You the man.
      that should boil his nuts.

Comment

Racial discrimination and social injustice had ruined many civilizations. Nursing is an honorable profession, so every nurse should be respected and treated in the same say regardless of gender, religion and race.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca.Joseph View Post
          Racial discrimination and social injustice had ruined many civilizations. Nursing is an honorable profession, so every nurse should be respected and treated in the same say regardless of gender, religion and race.
          TY

this is in reference to me, I am the white male nurse.

Comment

DaShi!!!

I hope your nose falls off from the syphilis you wanted to keep secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              DaShi!!!

I hope your nose falls off from the syphilis you wanted to keep secret.
              I don't think syphilis can cause your nose to fall off.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

In Argentina being a male nure is a profession for gays, and they only treat ill women. My mothers finds them adorable and sweet.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                  I don't think syphilis can cause your nose to fall off.
                  DaShi!!!

I hope your eyes rot out from the syphilis you wanted to keep secret.

Comment

Dashi, you are a waste of skin.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      Is this not the last person you want involved in your health?

Now, don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for nurses. In fact, some of my best friends are nurses. But I would never want a white male to be my nurse. Maybe I'm just particular about who wipes my ass, but the whole time I would be thinking about how incompetent they must be and certainly not want them near my genitalia. Now why would feel like this? It's quite simple. White, males who are nurses choose that option because they couldn't compete with other white males.

The problem, of course, is society. Despite the progress that has been made over the years, it is still very difficult for minorities and women to get into high paying professional positions. They have works twice as hard as their white, male counterparts and still have less of a chance of getting ahead due to racial and sex biases in the system. They have to compete with each other as well as white males. White males, on the other hand, don't have such obstacles to overcome. Simply put, the upper echelons of careers are well within their reach. They need only to compete with other white males. Thus, only the simpleminded dregs end up in the careers that our society has unfortunately reserved for women and minorities.

KH gave a great example when responded to the beloved zakudl. Why should zaku fear immigrants taking his job? They are taking the lowly jobs that only uneducated, borderline retarded white males would compete for. However, given zakudl's posts, he may have had real reason to be concerned.

So this brings us back to nurses, a field dominated by women and minorities because they were restricted from the more respected professions of physician and malpractice attorney by societies cruel biases. For a white, male to choose such a job, would mean that he failed to be anything better. He likely got his degree off the internet in something like computer security.

Thus, I am proposing to Obama, when we meet for the film screening next week, that eliminating white, male nurses should be part of health care reform. Nothing will produce better outcomes, short of taking health care reform seriously and realigning incentives. But who wants that?
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I will need a busty young girl to be my nurse. That way when I am old I can keep throwing my yogurt on the ground and watching her backside as she bends over to pick it up.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                          Dashi, you are a waste of skin.
                          What are you talking about? This thread is gold.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Don't worry, the peoples whose genitalia I want to look at the least are small Chinese males'. And trust me, you don't want the cute white female nurses laughing at you behind your back, they gossip more than anyone else. I've even seen them take pictures discretely and post them on the internet for a bet before.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                              Don't worry, the peoples whose genitalia I want to look at the least are small Chinese males'. And trust me, you don't want the cute white female nurses laughing at you behind your back, they gossip more than anyone else. I've even seen them take pictures discretely and post them on the internet for a bet before.
                              I would love to put a 34 french in that lil pricke!

Comment

This is a thread about the harsh inequalities in our system. While we can use it to identify quality healthcare workers, we must also strive to improve it. I hope my fellow Americans can join me in the endeavor to produce an America free of incompetent health staff. Next up, medical students. Who do they think they're fooling?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X