Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    :doh:

It would be like me asking you to compile a list of honest politicians. I'm sure they exist somewhere but I'll be damned if I know where to find one.
    I think you dreaming now.
    No such thing as a honest politician.

Comment

I don't know what your source for 2011 release is Doc but you might find this site interesting.

2011 Movies: A list of movies in theaters + released in 2011. We provide 2011 movie release dates, cast, posters, trailers and ratings. Top movies 2011: Winnie the Pooh • Kung Fu Panda 2 • Horrible Bosses • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Let's just say that The King's Speech will be better than your entire list put together...
        Wait a minute.
        Post your own list so we can share info.
        maybe I was not clear.
        sorry

Comment

I don't know what your source for 2011 release is Doc but you might find this site interesting.

http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2011/
          WOW!
          thanks

Comment

Not entirely fair Moby. Your example is out, has been seen, and judged. Doc is asking for upcoming stuff that none of us have seen yet.

edit - I'm not defending his list (it sucks).
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What do yall think about The Green Hornet?

Comment

Not entirely fair Moby. Your example is out, has been seen, and judged. Doc is asking for upcoming stuff that none of us have seen yet.

Not fair!
                How can you say a movie is bad when you have not seen it yet?

Comment

Oh christ. Not another comic book movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                    Not fair!
                    How can you say a movie is bad when you have not seen it yet?
                    I can't say it is bad, only that it is likely to be bad.

Comment

The Kings Speech
                      looks good

Comment

Please don't tell me this is the first you have heard of that movie Doc...?

Comment

It's a 2011 movie and I haven't seen it yet, so I'm looking forward to it. How's that 'not fair'...!?

OK, I will try and come up with a list...

Green Hornet: Looks like it will be dumb though, but I'll prob enjoy it from a mindless entertainment POV...
                          Paul: Looking forward to this!

More soon...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I can't say it is bad, only that it is likely to be bad.
                            brother
                            you need to expand your horizons.
                            give it a chance then say if it was bad or good.

Comment

Please don't tell me this is the first you have heard of that movie Doc...?
                              Yes
                              Thank you for telling me about it.
                              This why I started this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                                It's a 2011 movie and I haven't seen it yet, so I'm looking forward to it. How's that 'not fair'...!?
                                2010 according to IMDB.

Another one for you Doc:

Barney's Version. I enjoy Richler's writing and Paul Giamatti is a fine actor (given the right role).

Comment

Working...
                                X