what gives with the ctp2 forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gives with the ctp2 forum.

i love the game. i played all civ games but 5. and recently lost civ 4 so i went back to ctp2. but on my new computer since it has no aom mod, i am trying to find it.

but i noticed that like every thing in the ctp2 forum is out of date, most links dont work and theres like nothing any more to read or do. i cant even read up on alot of the archives. .. .. why have it around if there nothing any more. no links no mods nothing. or even old strats i liked to read from time to time.?

i am asshamed that this site i used to rely on for lots of good times is now acting like it doesnt care about the game.

Shameful. Send Plomp a death threat.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's because CtP2 is sh*t
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I liked CTP2 but it's something like 11 years old now.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I thought CTP2 was OK. Borders didn't quite work though, ISTR.

I liked the city clock. Just for the picture, I've no idea whether it was any use or not.

Comment

I allways enjoyed Call To Power not so much the v2

I know with newer PC's its a bit frustrating saving game files

Maybe some chatter will reinvigorate those threads?

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Damn noobs

Comment

Because you're not. Whose DL are you?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The archives were deleted.
                  "

Comment

seems like every thing else was deleted. . wastedfull on apolytons part. when did they get rid of all the mods and links and stuff?

Comment

When they tranfered to the new software and new server most of the database got corrupted.

Comment

great.. would any one happen to know some one who would still have some of the mods on a comp i could get from them?

Comment

oh one more thing, if they got corrupted , why would they not get rid of all the bad threads that no longer have what ever was deleted.. just having the ctp2 forum kept updated and nice looking would be fine

Comment

It was alright I guess but just didn't feel like civ to me for some reason.

Comment

I think technically the data still exists but it would take a whole lot of effort to sort through it so no one has done it. If you know specifically what you're looking for then PM the owner and see if he's willing to sort through it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X