No announcement yet.

Called it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 83 he said that Reagan was suffering from the disease?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

When it was first announced that Reagan had Alzheimer's.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I recall talk of his mental condition at the time.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Since Reagan made peace with the Evil Empire, probably we should make Alzheimer a prerequisite for the presidency. I suggest we throw in the generals as well.
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Hm... whom to trust, medical experts or an emotional son trying to promote/sell a book while recalling past events in his view?
            It wouldnt be the first time someone tried to drum up sales ahead of a release
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              But more to the point, this is the son recalling events that took place decades prior. His memory is not going to be reliable. Now that we know Reagan had Alzheimer's, the son is going to look back and go, yeah, you know what, I totally remember him showing signs. And if he thinks this enough, he might even start to think he remembers having noticed and talked about it then.
              I agree Lori
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
              X