Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexanders Horse?

Anybody know what has become of him?

I think he's doing 2-10 for some white collar crime. I'm not sure of the details. Trevor might know.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I think he's doing 2-10 for some white collar crime. I'm not sure of the details. Trevor might know.
      NO SH!T!?
      OMG

Comment

UNBAN PAIKTIS!
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Paiktis is rumored to be 3 cells down and across the hall.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The butt hole before prison-- o
            The butt hole after prison-- O

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              The butt hole before prison-- o
              The butt hole after prison-- O
              I didn't know prison food leads to that much constipation
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

....might be a cure for constipation.
                I wonder if constant diarrhea is a good thing in prison?

hmmm..... never been to prison but sure have spent some time in jails.

Talk to a prison nurse who told me stories of inmates playing cards and the loser had to bend over.

Comment

I shanked him in the shower before escaping in the back of a garbage truck.
                  Sorry.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    I shanked him in the shower before escaping in the back of a garbage truck.
                    Sorry.
                    OMG!!
                    your proud of what you did?
                    A horse made me laugh.

Comment

He made me laugh too... one of those moments when you shouldn't really laugh, but still you laughed anyway.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

we need somehow to show these newbies how great a person he was and to be never forgon...forgoton......foregotton......foregottan. ...fvck it allways remmbred..remembred.....remembred....fvck it you know what i mean.

Comment

We must organize a search party. When was the last time anyone saw him here?

Comment

i think the last post i checked was june 09
                            I cant figure out how to search with the new changes

Comment

If memory is right i think the last time we chatted he was going to afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                              X