Martyrs for someone else's religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Now we just need some christians to stand around the ground zero mosque.

(The Ground Zero Mosque which isn't at Ground Zero, and isn't a mosque)
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Also not in place yet, and a couple of hundred miles away from me in any case. If it were in, say, Annapolis, and there was a plausible threat of violence, I'd be all for organizing a cover group.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post

(The Ground Zero Mosque which isn't at Ground Zero, and isn't a mosque)
        I meant the one that I'm building.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

So, is there a mosque I need to run cover for?
          There's one in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, I believe, that could use some cover. A bit far away, it's true.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

So does this mean that more Americans should be out protesting American Militarism to show we're against sponsored violence.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Possibly, but Code Pink and their ilk made the whole process so impossibly embarrassing...these Egyptians, now, they were dignified. I could get on board with that.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

cool story
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                X