Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random filipinas are sending me facebook friend requests

Random filipinos always hit on me.

Is it my unresisitable charm that is clearly evident even from the most tiny of pictures?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Reading the thread title, I thought this was some kind of messaging spam army sent by Lancer...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

There's something in the water in that country. It's a perfect storm of third world inferiority complex with Catholic repression, I think.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Filipinos homosexuals are easy, and so gay and femminine, that even Elton John could pretend to be a macho guy there. It si something like the Charisma man japanese thing that allows white nerds in the USA to score with hot women in Japan.
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Is a Filipinia a female Phillipino or a gay one?

Comment

I can rarely tell them apart.

Comment

It's probably because of me. I have some poly people on Facebook, likely you do too... data mining. It will stop (or increase if you like) if you write me an app to schedule disabling of packet data on my cell phone.

Comment

The only convincing drag queen I ever met was a Filipina. If your still in Calgary, they are probably looking for sponsorship.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Filipina = female
                  Filipino = male or neutral

Comment

Working...
                  X