• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fossils ... are Zen

Fossil exist before you.

Fossil will exist after you.

You laugh at fossil? Fossil no care.

Fossil pretty.

Fossil never change. Fossil always mood neutral.

You are deteriorating waterbag. Fossil will experience collapse of Universe. Fossil was there at beginning and will see it through to the end.

Fossil wanted to include image, but discovered it could not. Fossil is called 'junior member', even though millions of years old. But this is cool for fossil. Fossil don't mind.

Fossils are Zen.
    Last edited by Zoetstofzoetje; January 6, 2011, 14:06.

Straight from the province of fossil fuels

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Here we go again...the man who cannot accentuate the word Napoléon correctly...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleón II View Post
        Fossil exist before you.

Fossil will exist after you.

You laugh at fossil? Fossil no care.

Fossil pretty.

Fossil never change. Fossil always mood neutral.

You are deteriorating waterbag. Fossil will experience collapse of Universe. Fossil was there at beginning and will see it through to the end.

Fossil wanted to include image, but discovered it could not. Fossil is called 'junior member', even though millions of years old. But this is cool for fossil. Fossil don't mind.

Fossils are Zen.
        You are wrong, eventually we all become Fossil.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

From what I understand, a very small percentage of dead things become fossils.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There, fixed that for you Nappy!

Comment

I used to go fossil hunting in the fields of Spain. In some places you couldn't walk 5 meters without finding fossilized coral or shells.

Comment

Me no understand.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                  I used to go fossil hunting in the fields of Spain. In some places you couldn't walk 5 meters without finding fossilized coral or shells.
                  I used to go fossil hunting, but no matter how good I was at hiding and what I used as lure, I never could manage to shoot one.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'll give you some feedback. Did you take notice of the wind direction? They can smell you coming if the wind blows their way. They won't run, but they'll sit very still, so that doesn't help if you need to shoot them, as it makes them more difficult to spot against the rocky background.

Comment

Oh. I used to hunt in jungles, as it's easier to camouflage yourself.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Goodbye Fossil
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                        X