X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    I do all my banking with Goldman Sachs.
    Yikes. You bend over for KH?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think people are racist against banks.
      Blah

Comment

It's better than being a bank pedophile. I mean who banks at a place that's only been open for a few years? They probably haven't even developed to the point where they can nickel and dime you properly. Then again, who banks with the really old ones either... I mean, doing it with a 141 year old... that's gross.

But the real question is if a bank goes under and you never get your money back, are you a bank necrophiliac?

Comment

Originally posted by germanos View Post
          There were times I did get my wages in a brown paper bag. And I was able to pay my rent, utilities etc. at a counter. Nowadays I have to have an account for both. For which I have to pay when the gummint which bails them out.

Does anybody here have figured out a way not to get screwed by banks?
          it's still possible to live as a cash man, but it's certainly getting harder as time goes by.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            Yikes. You bend over for KH?
            What's stranger is that Goldman Sachs is not a bank, they don't take deposits.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hmm, that would explain why I've yet to receive my checkbook or debit card.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Is that your requirement of a bank? That it has to take deposits?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

KH probably just blew all your savings on booze or something

xpost

Dauphin: It isn't a consumer bank. happy?
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Then I want to know how Dashi is banking with them.

Comment

Maybe I'm Facebook.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

KH probably just blew all your savings on booze or something

xpost

Dauphin: It isn't a consumer bank. happy?
                        I'm never happy.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Maybe I'm Facebook.
                          MORE LIES!! MORE LIES!!

Comment

Working...
                          X