WTF China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF China?

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Is that part of the Dharma initiative?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Confucius Institutes are Chinese funded language schools throughout the world with the goal of spreading Chinese culture for its eventual rise as the major global power. However, you'd think they would want to create a friendly, inviting image for these schools. Not a friggin' spider web!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I can't see the image...

Comment

You need the special decoder.
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dharma.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	9089747

Looks close to me
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Like a wall.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought Dharma was the chick on that TV show?

She had nice hooters.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Nice hooters but her face didn't do it for me. She always had that look of being mentally challenged. Which depending on what she's doing might not be a bad thing.
                  No, I think china is trying to subliminally cash in on the popularity of "LOST" in the US to spread their propaganda. As good a guess as any for that stupid logo.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    She always had that look of being mentally challenged.
                    Easy to score.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

She's also a Scientologist. If I were going to go for one of them, I'd go Katie Holmes. Provided I could ignore that "Property of Tom" brand just above her crotch...

Re:OP, aren't segmented octagons a reasonably common motif in Chinese art? I'm thinking particularly of those little mirrors from "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story." EDIT: Durr, it's divided into ten. Who knows, then.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                      X