Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made thousands of birds fall from the sky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we ruled out terrorism?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Another possibility is the ghost of Mao Zedong.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Something Awful says it's the End Times. Specifically, the Hillbilly End Times.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm guessing the tons of explosives hurled at the sky had nothing to do with it.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's probably just a good old-fashioned Fortean-type frog-fall.

Comment

Don't you see the pattern? Thousands of dead fish - then thousands of dead birds... Obviously Giant Mutant Cat People are loose in Arkansas! We must send catnip & nuke to Littlerock. And string. Lots of string...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

What chapter and verse did you read that from?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's ourselves from the future doing it for a joke. Travel back in time, dump loads of fish, birds, frogs. Go back to the future and see what changed.

Comment

Those birds probably went on strike. I mean, flying around all day gets boring after some time, surely.
                    Blah

Comment

"Their legs are really squishy," she said.

My favourite quote of the year so far.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Missed that one.

It hasn't really had much competition, though...
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Another possibility is the ghost of Mao Zedong.
                          I hadn't known that was among Mao's stupidities. I can't decide if that's more or less silly than expecting peasants with backyard furnaces to produce high-quality steel.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Same scenario only further south. . Officials are reluctant to talk of any connection between the two incidents. It should be interesting how they explain it.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

How many fireworks can a small town have at their disposal? I guess it doesn't take much if you're not used to it, but the "flash forward" hypothesis seems somewhat likely.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                                http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2011...sh.html?r=news

Same scenario only further south. . .
                                They have a poll on this link asking your opinion on what caused it with 'Wrath of God' as an option. What would Jesus do? I don't know but... let's try to push Wrath of God over the top!
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X