No announcement yet.

The 2011 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd be safe in Texas. Your association with me would guarantee it. All you have to do is supply the weed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Question, since "Apolyton site members, staff and family members are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN as list picks", can I invalidate my opponents' picks by getting celebrities and their family members to post on Apolyton?
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Yeah, why don't you do that? You're so much a part of "the in crowd". How about this? It's still a long-shot, but try getting a grip. Now you have a somewhat realistic goal to work towards.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Yeah, why don't you do that?
          Well, that would be unethical and counter to the spirit of the game. Wezil worked vary hard to make this, and I would hate to see it ruined by such dirty underhanded tricks.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You're a swell guy.

Comment

My team should be called the DaShi Pissers.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Done.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  Perfection's list is awesome.

Death Robots

ACK!
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is hospitalized again and will have part of a leg
                    amputated, according to her representative.

John Blanchette said cancerous lesions started appearing on one of
                    Gabor's legs, and gangrene is imminent. Gabor (seen in 1996 above) was being prepared for surgery Sunday night. Her leg will be amputated below the knee, Blanchette said.

Pretty serious stuff for a 93 year old.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow. One thing after another.

Comment

My death list

1-Fidel Castro
                        2-Pope Benedict
                        3-Larry King
                        4-David Bowie
                        5-Nelson Mandela
                        6-Margaret Thatcher
                        7-Stephen Hawking
                        8-Christopher Hitchens
                        9-Zsa Zsa Gabor
                        10-Lauren Bacall
                        11-Elton John
                        12-George Michael
                        13-Berlusconi
                        14-Hugo Chavez
                        15-Raul Castro
                        16-Kim Jong Il
                        17-Madonna
                        18-Hu Kintao
                        19-Amy Winehouse
                        20-Julio Iglesias
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

As much as I'd like to have you join, you are about 3 days late Barnabas. Deadline for entry was New Years.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            You'd be safe in Texas. Your association with me would guarantee it. All you have to do is supply the weed.
                            That's what would do me in. They have the death penalty for that don't they (the weed possession bit, not the associating with you...)?

Comment

They just don't want people driving around or hanging around public parks.

Comment

(CNN) -- Rock and roll icon Chuck Berry collapsed on stage during a Saturday night performance in Chicago after refusing medical attention earlier in the evening, a representative for the musician and the Chicago Fire Department said.

"He collapsed due to exhaustion, he then came back out to the crowd and did his 'duck walk' dance before leaving for the night," Andy Riesmeyer of CMG Worldwide, an agency that represents Berry, said in a statement Sunday.

Berry was unable to complete the show, Riesmeyer said.

Riesmeyer said Sunday that Berry, 84, "is fine" and that he has returned to his home outside St. Louis.

A couple teams picked him but it appears Chuck is too busy for death.

Comment

Working...
                                X