Opinions on Jim Jones (12/29/2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Jim Jones (12/29/2010)

What is your opinion on the communist man who claimed he was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and forced over 900 people to commit mass suicide, and then assassinated an American politician and his committee who tried to prevent the mass suicide? I think he was a bastard who deserved to die, and it's a shame so many people followed him and killed themselves just because he told them to.

Read More on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

big fat bag of douche
    Monkey!!!

Comment

So far I didn't know him, so had no opinion. I hate it when all those polls force me to think about stuff I didn't know before Can't we just have the same senseless spam we see usually?!? It's much easier to deal with!
      Blah

Comment

Too many threads about *******s
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Jim Jones knew how to throw a killer party.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Kool-aid
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Jim Jones knew how to throw a killer party.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Now it's day and night the irons clang, and like poor galley slaves
                  We toil and toil, and when we die, must fill dishonored graves.
                  But some dark night, when everything is silent in the town
                  I'll shoot those tyrants one and all, I'll gun the flogger down.
                  I'll give the land a little shock, remember what I say,
                  And they'll yet regret they've sent Jim Jones in chains to Botany Bay.

The best faction introduction in SMAX, period. Just don't ever listen to Bob Dylan singing this. :vomit:
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Are you dating your threads? That's bizarre...although it beats dating children I suppose
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was thinking Jerry Jones... though my initial comment stands
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Was that OP even intended to spark debate? School uniforms are at least vaguely controversial in an irrelevant way. Who the hell has anything but a negative opinion on Jim Jones?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Was that OP even intended to spark debate? School uniforms are at least vaguely controversial in an irrelevant way. Who the hell has anything but a negative opinion on Jim Jones?
                          I like Jim Jones. His ravings sound great in this song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLICsIZ0RZU
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                          X