The science of gayface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The science of gayface

As far as I can tell, gayface is, simply put, a condition where you are a bit chubby in the face and also look young. There is no doubt more to it, so please edumicate.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

It's actually a subtly more effeminate face (frequently to do with the cheek bones), brought on by increased amounts of estrogen.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is it observable only by gay people, or can straight people make accurate diagnoses?

Comment

Gay people are experts, of course. But anyone can be trained in the art of gayface detection.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think there should be more research into this terrible and debilitating affliction...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think we need a charity. We could call it, let's say, the Federation for the Assistance of Gayface.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You can be the President.

Comment

You'd be like the Queen.

Comment

I don't have time for this...I have a speech to give at 3...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Ah yes, you are addressing the gaynation.

Comment

I am not a native english speaker

Does the surname Gaylord mean Homosexual Ruler?
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Quite. Lord of the Gay.

Of course, not originally. It derives from Gaillard.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Gay people are experts, of course. But anyone can be trained in the art of gayface detection.
                          This is true. Else the Clerical Gay Detection Program for Annhilation of Gayness (CGDPAG) would never ever bear fruit.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Here I was thinking gayface was like blackface. How wrong I was.
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

We should post pictures and get our gayface rating official ratified by the experts.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X