Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which smiles are fake and which are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
    19/20

I hate people, btw. Dogs are much more honest
    I ****ing hate dogs. I seriously hate dogs. I've almost been killed by dogs before. No joke. Besides when I was younger and I ran from them, more recently I was running and saw two stray rottweilers; I stopped running so I wouldn't attract their attention but they saw me and started running to me so I did what I did in that situation when I was younger and run in the street, weaving through traffic, hoping they would get scared away by the cars (or maybe get hit by a car), I hit the other sidewalk then ran back but they had split and cornered me against a wall. Just then, some beautiful person in an SUV saw my plight and blasted his horn and the dogs ran off.

Holy **** I love that person. He/she literally saved my life and I never got to thank them or anything. If this person hadn't done it, hadn't noticed, waited, or anything else, I don't know what would have happened. The two dogs were each four feet away from me and ready to strike and I had nowhere to go. I don't know what would've happened in the next second or two.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
    X