No announcement yet.

New MJ album breaks streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the good thing is, if Michael Jackson plans to redo the Thriller video he won't need any make-up
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      And just because you don't like Taylor Swift doesn't mean much. A great many people do, myself included.
      I happen to own Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (2006), Taylor Swift - Fearless (2008) and Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Deluxe Edition) (2010)
      I also don't find it odd that Susan Boyle is selling well. She has an excellent voice. I have Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream (2009).
      Jesus Christ; the only thing sadder than this post is the fact that it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Sloww is who I thought he was...

Comment

You're as narrow in your experience as AAHZ, which doesn't surprise me either.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's ****ing retarded. I'm a professional musician and have most likely listened to far more music from a more diverse set of genres than some illiterate old Texan.

Comment

Yawn. The whole pretending to be a musician thing is old now, Drake.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
            X