X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One chance

One chance

Awesome if somewhat depressing.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

What is this nerdy sh*t you keep posting?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think 'somewhat depressing' is quite the understatement

However this is proof positive that even the simplest of gameplay can create atmosphere and pathos
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Can we limit Hera to one post...ever?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh byte me, DaShi.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's spelled bite. And sorry, but your lover deserves it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

My lover?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Taking your defensive response to my comment about Hera and your sig, it's a reasonable assumption, unless Hera is actually a woman.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is opium legal where you live?

Comment

Working...
                  X