I H8 Huckabees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I H8 Huckabees

Well, just one Huckabee in particular. What a ****ing douche! He came across like the conservative version of Alec Baldwin from Team America: "Uh...uh...democrats, MSNBC, 9/11, oh, I probably shouldn't bring up that one. Derp! Derp!"

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
    Exclusive - Mike Huckabee Extended Interview
    www.thedailyshow.com
    Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

I also like how Jon subtly points out that FOX news is indeed nothing more than the media arm of the republican party when nearly all their potential 2012 candidates either work there or own large shares of it. Overall a very good episode to demonstrate how messed our political system is, the dearth of quality news media in America, and the messed up priorities of the republican party.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Huckabee

Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin are the greatest threats to the GOP.

And I disagree with respect to FOX news, but I doubt anyone here will accept my point of view on it...
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I agree with your assessment, HC.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Huckabee

Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin are the greatest threats to the GOP.
        Wow, you managed to put a positive spin on Sarah Palin.

Comment

I saw that one coming.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Mick Hucknall
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Huckabee is flat-out lying now about his previous support for cap-and-trade. The ****er was caught on camera in 2007 saying he supported it, but is now trying to claim he never did:

Huckabee lies like a rug.

Between this, Gingrich having to explain two extramarital affairs and Romney twisting himself in knots to explain why "Romneycare" was somehow not as evil as "Obamacare," the 2012 GOP primary should be fun.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
              X