Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else yearn for a society based on inequality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find the concept of coming to poly and not reading ridiculous posts to be the most ridiculous thing I've read here. I'm not going to read KH's posts anymore because they're so ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      The strong take from the weak. It has been and always will be thus. Crying over it seems to betray a lack of character, however not engaging in it seems to be a sign of either weakness or honour.
      You are equating having morals as a lack of character.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        Animals can be taken away from the owner if its been determined that they are being abused. Are domestic animals fundamentally not property? You might argue that the animals don't decide to go away.

What if animals where genetically engineered or trained early on to leave or report their owner should they experience some things that are clearly abuse? Are they no longer property? And please no talk about free will, that is a big can of worms.
        What? Where did animals figure in all this? We were talking about slaves. Slaves by definition are human. AFAIK there was not one case in the history of slavery in America of slaves being protected by law from the abuse of their masters.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
        X