X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits aren't as gay as you though.

Unless you're a Brit, then maybe.

This thread is gay.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This thread is brought from you from the Philipines, what do you expect?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: Brits aren't as gay as you though.

I beg to differ:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Bruno is Austrian. No?

Comment

Plus, Sacha is married to Isla Fisher. So if he is gay, it's not very nice of him to deny her to a heterosexual man.

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, the British Empire was established for the sole purpose of providing aristocratic English pederasts access to a variety of ethnic boys. Domination of commercial and trade routes was a secondary objective.

Comment

That is completely true

Richard Francis Burton

Burton's writings are unusually open and frank about his interest in sex and sexuality. His travel writing is often full of details about the sexual lives of the inhabitants of areas he travelled through. Burton's interest in sexuality led him to make measurements of the lengths of the sexual organs of male inhabitants of various regions which he includes in his travel books. He also describes sexual techniques common in the regions he visited, often hinting that he had participated[citation needed], hence breaking both sexual and racial taboos of his day. Many people at the time considered the Kama Shastra Society and the books it published scandalous.

Biographers disagree on whether or not Burton ever experienced homosexual sex (he never directly acknowledges it in his writing). Allegations began in his army days when General Sir Charles James Napier requested that Burton go undercover to investigate a male brothel reputed to be frequented by British soldiers. It has been suggested that Burton's detailed report on the workings of the brothel may have led some to believe he had been a customer.[27] There is no documentary evidence that such a report was written or submitted, nor that Sir Charles ordered such research by Burton, and it has been argued that this is one of Burton's embellishments[28]
                He also invented the concept of Sotadic Zone, areas of the world in which people are very into gay sex.

I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                X