Justify your continued existance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justify your continued existance.

You produce CO2 which will drown us all from rising sea levels.

Why should we continue to let you spew forth your planet destroying breath?
    Last edited by Perfection; December 15, 2010, 10:43.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

STFU.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post

Well, for one thing I know how to spell "existence".
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Because breasts.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Have you gained some weight since the last picture you posted?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post

My food consumption causes more food to be grown, which consumes CO2

Comment

I am of above average height, which means that when the water levels do rise, I will survive longer to carry on the human existance so as to create more CO2 to kill off teh shorter people. If you had your way, we'd all be midgets in a ****ing desert!

(And by "****ing desert" I don't mean you deserve ****ing )

Comment

I find deserts to be too heavy and sweet. Probably fattening too.

Comment

What?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jackass.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                      And what better way to grow breasts so as to be exempt from the un-existancing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                        And what better way to grow breasts so as to be exempt from the un-existancing?

Comment

I can't justify it but I feel safe in the belief no one is going to do anything about it.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I can't justify it if your goal is Perfection. But I can justify it by other, more attainable criteria.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Inquisitor: You know what you could've made of your life if you tried; what you could have become.
                              Lister: So?
                              Inquisitor: You've got brains, man. Brains you've never used before.
                              Lister: So?
                              Inquisitor: So justify yourself.
                              Lister: Spin on it.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X