Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ACS still supposed to be a family site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ACS still supposed to be a family site?

Just wondered when I saw this:
    Attached Files
    Blah

It has always been my impression that Apolyton is the excuse to get away from your family.
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

My answer is: F**k yeah!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah! The Inca...I was only in Machu Picchu the other weekend, it would be good to play them again...they were my favourite civ in Civ4...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

looks like typical family activities to me....
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Looks like an appropriate avatar for Civ 5. The llama is the customer, with Firaxis and 2k games giving it to them hard.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Just how I like it!
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

You CFCers are all the same.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Rasist.

Comment

Yep. The Final Solution to the CFC problem is coming soon.

Comment

You're surrendering?

Comment

No. Please come into this nice room for a shower.

Comment

Sorry, I only take baths.

Comment

NP, bath first then the oven.

Comment

Okay, I'll go home and take a bath, then we'll bake cookies!

Comment

Working...
                              X