No announcement yet.

The Dear Leader is not so dear to China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim Jong Il is thought to access the internet regularly to help keep himself updated on world affairs. Various accounts from envoys who have dealt with him, including Madeleine Albright, say that he seems very well informed and "on top of his brief". It seems he is a very intelligent man with a keen awareness of international affairs. No need to mention he is also regarded as vain, tyrannical and an expert at "brinksmanship".

The proletariat don't get to look around on the internet.

Comment

I´m not surprised...
      the only reason Beijing backed the Kims first place was,
      that they didn´t want to have US-Influence at their backdoor...
      but now, with China having more and more trade relations with the western world,
      NK becomes more and more of a burden, a thorn in the bckside of China

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      Kim Jong Il is thought to access the internet regularly to help keep himself updated on world affairs. Various accounts from envoys who have dealt with him, including Madeleine Albright, say that he seems very well informed and "on top of his brief". It seems he is a very intelligent man with a keen awareness of international affairs. No need to mention he is also regarded as vain, tyrannical and an expert at "brinksmanship".

The proletariat don't get to look around on the internet.

And who knows,
      maybe he even has an account at Apolyton
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The bulk of China's trade is still with other developing countries.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
        X