UN Death Squads Spread Cholera to Haiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN Death Squads Spread Cholera to Haiti

UN peacekeepers were the most likely source of the cholera epidemic sweeping Haiti, according to a leaked report by a French disease expert.

Haiti cholera: UN peacekeepers to blame, report says

UN peacekeepers were the most likely source of the cholera epidemic sweeping Haiti, according to a leaked report by a French disease expert.
    Epidemiologist Renaud Piarroux conducted research in Haiti on behalf of the French and Haitian governments.
    Sources who have seen his report say it found strong evidence that the cholera outbreak was caused by contamination of a river by UN troops from Nepal.
    The UN said it had neither accepted nor dismissed the findings.
    The cholera epidemic has killed 2120 people, and nearly 100,000 cases have been treated, according to the Haitian government.
    The report by Mr Piarroux found that the source of the outbreak was a Nepalese peacekeeping base, whose toilets contaminated the Artibonite river, according to a copy seen by the Associated Press news agency.
    The river was the main focus of the outbreak when it began in October, but cholera has since spread throughout the country.
    The UN mission in Haiti, Minustah, said there was "no conclusive evidence" that UN peacekeepers were the source of the epidemic.
    Minustah said the report by the French expert was "one report among many," but it was taking it "very seriously".
    Many Haitians were already blaming the Nepalese peacekeepers for bringing cholera to the country, and there have been violent demonstrations against them.
    Imported strain
    The strain of cholera had already been matched to one from South Asia, although it is present in other Latin American countries.
    In an interview last week, Mr Piarroux said it was clear cholera had been introduced to Haiti, which had not seen an outbreak of the disease for more than a century.
    "It started in the centre of the country, not by the sea, nor in the refugee camps. The epidemic can't be of local origin. That's to say, it was imported," he told the French news agency, AFP.
    UN peacekeepers have been in Haiti since 2004 to help restore political stability after years of unrest.
    They have also been helping relief efforts following last January's massive earthquake, which killed about 230,000 people.
    This is exactly what the progressives at the UN have been planning for sometime now. With their armies of epidemiologists and "peacekeepers" goose stepping through the third world, they've been enacting an agenda to bring down America. This is germ warfare, people. I, for one, am not afraid to call it what it is. When the earthquake came to Haiti, the UN promised "free" aide. But is anything really free. Rather than establish a system of give and take with the Haitians to help them rebuild their country, the UN took control of their public health system and instituted policies to restrict their freedoms. All of this done to conduct an experiment using cholera to poison the water supply. Obama is very close with the UN. How long until we find cholera in our own water supply? I'm afraid, Americans. I'm afraid for my family and for yours as well. I prayed on this problem for sometime and believe that God has provided me the only answer that I can give at this time. Buy bottled water from organizations not affiliated with the UN. But is that enough? The UN has already begun a campaign to ban bottled water, forcing us to drink from their poisoned wells. If bottled water is restricted where you live, I'm not saying that you should take up arms to obtain it. But...you need to do whatever you can to protect you and your family from the UN Progressive Death Squads.

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

thank god that we have brave men like you dashi who are not afraid to tell the truth!
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Glenn Beck works for the BBC now?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's a "ha-ha, Glenn Beck is paranoid about the New World Order" joke. I think.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If Mormons were persecuted for Christological Heresy there would be no Glenn Beck
          I need a foot massage

Comment

This guy is really pure gold - hand him som unbottled water on my expense
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I see one true link in your post, but the other doesn't seem to be true. Half-truths

Comment

OLD!

They figured this out last month. Apparently the Nepalese troops think it's OK to dump (excuse pun) raw sewage from their base into the local river which the people use as drinking water etc. Apparently some of their soldiers had recently recovered from the disease in Nepal before being shipped out.

Not to mention the fact that the strain of Cholera affecting Haiti is prevalent only in the same part of the world as Nepal - and Haiti now!

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That'll teach then not to drink out of the river, filthy savages. :wiglaf:
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    OLD!

They figured this out last month. Apparently the Nepalese troops think it's OK to dump (excuse pun) raw sewage from their base into the local river which the people use as drinking water etc. Apparently some of their soldiers had recently recovered from the disease in Nepal before being shipped out.

Not to mention the fact that the strain of Cholera affecting Haiti is prevalent only in the same part of the world as Nepal - and Haiti now!

Now if the OP would have used squats in stead of squads it woudl have been funny
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                    X