No announcement yet.

What is it about arsonists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey HC, could Jews marry in the US in 1947? Was the penultimate insult the country something Jew related?

I'm just curious.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm afraid this disagreement can't be resolved without the aid of a gay Jew.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I know many. They would side with me.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Hey HC, could Jews marry in the US in 1947?
          Yes

Was the penultimate insult the country something Jew related?

Probably.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I don't understand that sentence... Was the penultimate insult the country something Jew related? What does that mean?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You damn Jew.

FUN FACT: Red Alert 3 censors "jew" in the chat like a curse word.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Why do you assume the sentence was to make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  You damn Jew.

FUN FACT: Red Alert 3 censors "jew" in the chat like a curse word.
                  I really got Jewed when I bought that game.

^^^^^^ NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
                  (I also pirated that game)

Comment

I think, could be wrong, but think that Jew is also censored on battle.net. I say I could be wrong because I turned off the auto-censor right away but I think I read someone saying something about Jew being censored.

As far as I know, gay and homosexual are also censored.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• TRIVIA: What is the penultimate of "Your mother licks Gaily"?

Comment

• Best/worst jew joke? You decide: http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...text=5#c0ns8ps*

My dad thinks Jew jokes are hilarious actually.

*In some ways I find this incredibly not funny because the Holocaust is about as far down the not funny spectrum as it gets, but on the other hand it's a brilliant pun so...I don't know.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I don't find it particularly funny, nor am I offended in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            I think, could be wrong, but think that Jew is also censored on battle.net. I say I could be wrong because I turned off the auto-censor right away but I think I read someone saying something about Jew being censored.

As far as I know, gay and homosexual are also censored.
                            Many game services don't even permit people to identify as gay. Xbox Live banned one kid for it.

Another kid got banned from being from a town called "Gay"

All the more reason to create a Gay State.

Comment

• Nah there's way better holocaust jokes than that... one's involving ovens or volkswagen ash trays. That one sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Best/worst jew joke? You decide: http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...text=5#c0ns8ps*

My dad thinks Jew jokes are hilarious actually.

*In some ways I find this incredibly not funny because the Holocaust is about as far down the not funny spectrum as it gets, but on the other hand it's a brilliant pun so...I don't know.
                                If you think that's a brilliant pun, you're more ****ing lame that I thought!

**** joke, **** pun. Oooh look, I'm a cool Jew struggling for acceptance from his gentile friends because I can laugh at crappy holocaust jokes that aren't even funny...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X