Dale 2.0 (Or the Revenge of Robert?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Boris, that sentiment can be turned around and pointed back at you.
    And how would that work? You could somehow point at me for not being gung-ho about another country getting their people killed for a war for which I myself have no actual stake and for which I have to make no sacrifices? That would be an interesting trick.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• It's rather galling that you're so gung-ho [against stopping] something that killed [hundreds of] thousands of people in other countries, '[so long as it isn't] mine', [so long as it isn't] your country involved and [doesn't] have to make any sacrifice. I guess it's real easy to advocate [doing nothing while] other countries [suffer greatly under murderous regimes.]
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• ... and yes, I would've supported the idea of toppling Saddam prior to 9/11.

I support the idea of a military solution to the regime of Dear Leader in NK as well.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          it's also very unchristian.
          Apparently not!

Comment

It's rather galling that you're so gung-ho [against stopping] something that killed [hundreds of] thousands of people in other countries, '[so long as it isn't] mine', [so long as it isn't] your country involved and [doesn't] have to make any sacrifice. I guess it's real easy to advocate [doing nothing while] other countries [suffer greatly under murderous regimes.]
            You do realize that when turning something around and pointing it back at them, it has to make sense as it did in the original context?
            Last edited by DaShi; December 5, 2010, 17:53.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I support the idea of a military solution to the regime of Dear Leader in NK as well.
              Well that just makes you a ****ing moron, so why should I care?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yes, Boris.

Everyone who views things differently than you is a moron.

Poly in a nutshell.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Yes, Boris.

Poly in a nutshell.
                  No, people who think invading NK is a good idea are ****ing morons. That's a very easy call to make, just like "people who think sticking paper clips in electric sockets is a good idea are ****ing morons."
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    You do realize that when turning something around and pointing it back at them, it has to make sense as it did in the original context?
                    Obviously not. And it's even worse for nye, since he completely ignores things like civilian death toll, net misery, damage done to international terrorism-fighting efforts, and so on.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes, Boris.

Poly in a nutshell.
                      You are posting a lot nonsense, so it's a fair accusation.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                        Obviously not. And it's even worse for nye, since he completely ignores things like civilian death toll, net misery, damage done to international terrorism-fighting efforts, and so on.

You might ask 3+ million Koreans who are dead due to the actions/inactions of their government about net misery... if they could talk.

I'll ignore your other knee-jerk ranting for the moment on the outside chance that some interesting discussion might develop. Suffice to say that often what a person says with invective says more about themselves than about the target of the bile.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

You might ask 3+ million Koreans who are dead due to the actions/inactions of their government about net misery... if they could talk.
                          This is a knee-jerk response.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• NYE: "Honor the dead by killing another million" ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:28.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                                Apparently not!

i've seen the light. kill them all, it's what Jesus would have wanted!
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X