Yes
    25.00%
    No
    12.50%
    I shave with banana cream!
    37.50%
    Is it a girl armpit or a boy armpit?
    25.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

The only people perverted enough to enjoy licking armpits actually prefer them hairy. So, no.
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
      The only people perverted enough to enjoy licking armpits actually prefer them hairy. So, no.
      That's incorrect
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Prefering a hairless armpit is like prefering diet coke over the real thing
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Coke is disgusting, so I understand why you would compare it to licking armpits.

And I never even heard of "Banana cream" so obviously, it doesn't exist. Stop making up poll options. Whats wrong with using cream cheese for example? Everybody knows what it is...And cream cheese goes so well with armpits. Or was it vag...ah never mind.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec View Post
            And I never even heard of "Banana cream" so obviously, it doesn't exist. Stop making up poll options.
            Spec.
            There has to be a banana option.

And don't argue with me. I'm an idiot, I'll drag you down to my level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec sighting!

Comment

You can go shaven or Francais
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Coke is disgusting, so I understand why you would compare it to licking armpits.

And I never even heard of "Banana cream" so obviously, it doesn't exist.
                  Spec.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Isn't that just cream with bananas? Is the cream actually made from banana itself?

And dammit, you're making me feel hungry now.
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

trim armpit hair, it looks pretty ****ty if you dont
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I like my armpit hair like I like my women!

Hot and with big boo... hmm no, I don't think it works.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Coke is disgusting
                          The occasional line or two can be good fun imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X