Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

My plans were commenced over a month ago, WHEN THANKSGIVING ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I plan to count how many days it is until Christmas, a proper festival
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I could have sworn Sloww started a Thanksgiving thread last night. In fact, I could have sworn I posted in it...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          I could have sworn Sloww started a Thanksgiving thread last night. In fact, I could have sworn I posted in it...
          A little too much egg nog, Jrabbit?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Nope, wasn't imbibing Wednesday night.

That's the disturbing part.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I did and you did. It's just that people post threads without looking.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It must be the natural drug of senility.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That, and it sank because of all of the "I am an ass" threads that the children posted.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Poor Sloww. :crybaby:
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I did and you did. It's just that people post threads without looking.

Comment

Ah, it was that day again that all Americans sit down and eat as much as possible until they are full to bursting point. Thursday.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I used to find thanksgiving silly, but it was just envy that we didn't have a November holiday. Now we do, I'm OK with it
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You've adopted 5th November?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

?

No...
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X