The Brilliant Comrade (Kim Jong Un)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brilliant Comrade (Kim Jong Un)

Looks like the glorious successor has a high fruit content. A chip off the old block. Looks like the circus in the workers paradise will continue.

The following is quoted from Time magazine

In his memoir recounting the days he spent as Kim Jong Il's personal chef in Pyongyang, Kenji Fujimoto calls Kim Jong Un, the third son of the North Korea dictator, the "Prince." "When Jong Un shook hands with me," Fujimoto writes, "he stared at me with a vicious look. I cannot forget the look in the Prince's eyes: it's as if he was thinking, 'This guy is a despicable Japanese.'" Jong Un, Fujimoto also writes, is "a chip off the old block, a spitting image of his father in terms of face, body shape and personality."

Well, the hating-the-Japanese thing is supposedly a trait shared by half of all Koreans, north and south. But the chip-off-the-old-block report is disappointing. Too bad; in all those pictures of Un at demonstrations, he looked to me like he was bored, unhappy, and would rather be off doing something else.

Here's hoping he turns out to be a sane dictator.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      a chip off the old block, a spitting image of his father in terms of face, body shape and personality.
      North Korea is cloning Kim Jong Il!
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
      X