I am Argus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Argus

I've grown tired of waiting. Clearly the clues in this thread (http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...he-Weather.-.-.) should have given it away. I guess I'm just smarter than you all.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Why did Drixnak think quoting Hitler would be a clue? Other than him practically being a Nazi, that is.

Comment

wrong thread
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
        X