Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Speer.

Comment

or Drixie.

Comment

I'm sure if Speer was making DL, the DL would be some kind of player, getting women every night.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Who gives a f**k?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think you're just mad KH because you didn't get to finish your count down.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                Who gives a f**k?
                Well put, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  I'm sure if Speer was making DL, the DL would be some kind of player, getting women every night.
                  No. Remember when I made the DL lmran Siddiqui with a lower-case L instead of the I?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dude, just tell us. I don't think anybody's going to bother to figure out the torturous symbolism you've devised.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    No. That sounds like a good one.
                    Not really. It was a contest, but nobody entered. Either everyone had too much self-respect to grovel for CN$100, or we all figured he was lying about that. Or both. Anyway, somebody--I want to say Gribbler--posted in big pink letters "BEN IS GAY. Feel free to quote this if you agree. Quote as many times as you like." And everyone did. Three or four pages worth, IIRC.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I already said it. I'm Argus.

Comment

Huh. I didn't see it, and it was a massive Xpost. Anyway, I liked it better when I thought Argus might be a moronic twelve-year-old.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm going to guess it's Slowwhand. Definitely fits his style.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Dude, just tell us. I don't think anybody's going to bother to figure out the torturous symbolism you've devised.

Not really. It was a contest, but nobody entered. Either everyone had too much self-respect to grovel for CN$100, or we all figured he was lying about that. Or both. Anyway, somebody--I want to say Gribbler--posted in big pink letters "BEN IS GAY. Feel free to quote this if you agree. Quote as many times as you like." And everyone did. Three or four pages worth, IIRC.
                            No, someone else started it. Maybe Riesstieu or however it's spelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Elok. I came late into this thread but it wasn't hard. I mean Slowwhand of all people figured it out

The Moon is the 'eye of night' for example.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Al you really are an idiot. I even told you what the moon symbolized. Also, your use of my own attack against me, even using the same emoticon, was hilarious and sad at all once. Please try to refrain from what you did last time when you couldn't handle something like this and not write 3 posts filled with rambling.

Comment

Working...
                                X