No announcement yet.

FOX News Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If intelligence is measured in words and thought, and if I am a bag of potatos, then you are clearly a bag of radishes.
    Tilting at windmills is a wonderful pastime.

Comment

I'd be a terrible revolutionary but I'd probably be a decent administrator.

Let's start with the list of those to be purged.

Obviously DriXnaK is too subversive. Off with his head!
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

How is the FCC regulating the press going to give us a free press?

We need to get the government less involved with the press.

Oh and Argus should be renamed Den......thinkaboutit.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Denmark? I'm not sure where you're going with this Tuber. As far as regulating the press goes, it will ensure fairness and that all sides are heard. It would be the end of democracy were only one side to dominate the airwaves.

Comment

You are a DL. Only people that have been here a while call me Tuber.

Den, as in, you are the polar opposite of everyone's favorite right wing loony.

ACK!

Comment

I'm still not getting it. Also, I called you Tuber because it's short for your name and because I just made a comment regarding potatoes and radishes. Potatoes are a type of stem tuber. I guess it was too subtle for you.

Comment

Nope, just didn't read it, and my posts aren't for you to get.

ACK!

Comment

So basically you decided to post in this thread without actually reading. Nice. Maybe you should go back to reading your comics.

Comment

I have my doubts about whether he's a DL or not. His posting style is too direct and too far out to be a DL. If he's from Civfanatics, then it would make perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Argus View Post
                      So basically you decided to post in this thread without actually reading. Nice. Maybe you should go back to reading your comics.
                      No I basically read your first post and commented on it. The potatoes comment? You weren't talking to me.

Maybe you aren't a DL, a DL would figure out the Den thing.

I don't read comics, never have.

ACK!

Comment

Whatever he is, he's ****ing stupid.

Comment

I don't think he's a DL, but a genuinely new poster. Sort of Oerdin-lite.

Re:OP, the concept of neutrality is surprisingly subjective, and (in case this wasn't painfully obvious) giving the government power to regulate it will result in every criticism of the government being rated "biased."
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No it won't. The government isn't going to go after people criticizing it, it's only going to regulate the airwaves so that people get a fair and balanced reporting of what it does and of the political views pervasive at any given time. I'm amazed this country has survived this long without a state run news agency.

Comment

Indeed, look at how well China gets along with its state run media. In fact, you could say that the state run media is the sole if not a significant factor in China's economic rise.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Okay, either you're twelve, or you're pulling my leg here.

Xpost
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X