No announcement yet.

I Laugh at the GOP Infighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously you're a right wing loon so this discussion won't go anywhere.
    Tilting at windmills is a wonderful pastime.

Comment

Originally posted by Argus View Post
      Obviously you're a right wing loon we're arguing on poly so this discussion won't go anywhere.
      FTFY
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I can't wait for 2012. The Republicans are going to hold the presidency, the house, and very possibly a 60+ majority in the senate. We'll probably even pick up some governorships. It's going to be beautiful. Continue to live in your fantasy world until then.

Comment

Tell me, given that you are unemployed with no prospects to get a real job besides maybe some shoe shining. Why are you supporting for the people that are going to make your life more miserable? Is it SM or is it stupidity ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

don't get his hopes up dan. i hear the shoe shining world has gotten a lot more competitive since the economic crash.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The Republicans have far better economic policies than democrats. They are far better for small businesses and corporations in general. I don't expect some loser in the Netherlands to understand though. Also, you've yet to say what your skills are or what you do, so it's a little hard for you to criticize me when it's so obvious that I have far more skills and abilities than you will ever have. There is no way an unmotivated eurocommie from such an insignificant country like the Netherlands could ever compare to the average American.

Comment

I am a filantropist.

EDIT: @ Cockney

Comment

Why is it everywhere I look Drix you are attacking other countries and their values? A little ethnocentric are we?

Comment

Frustrated, useless, stupid, scared. There are a lot of descriptions that fit.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Hmm, most repugs are thrilled to have her still around.
                      Though most Repugs were all thrilled that Hillary was still around in the public eye (prior to 2008 anyways)... be careful what you wish for?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hillary will make a great president in 2016 when Obama finishes up his second term. The next ten years are going to be great.

Comment

Lately, I've been wishing Hillary had gotten the nomination over Obama. At least she has balls.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What do you think Hillary would have done that Obama isn't?

Comment

If you think Obama has any balls, then I laugh at you.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Then answer my question. What would you have liked to have seen done that you think Hillary would do?

Comment

Working...
                                X