X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olbermann treatment in Scarborough Country

Same **** different day different anchor
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

This is a very interesting thread with unexpected developments and terrible, unimaginable consequences.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know. I barely know who he is but I am terrified at the prospect of him going off the air for two days.

Comment

No. The point is that MSNBC did it to the liberal Olbermann but now has done it to the conservative Scarborough.

I personally don't give a **** but since the Olbermann thread had a lot of posts, I thought it note-worthy that MSNBC would suspend another guy.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          This is a very interesting thread with unexpected developments and terrible, unimaginable consequences.
          This is a slightly more literate version of the classic AAHZ post.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
          X