Firefly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefly

I'm going back to watch the entire first season of Firefly all over again. I really loved that show back in the day, anyone else? It's one of the best sci-fi shows out ever. You can watch it for free on Hulu, here's the pilot for anyone interested in watching it: http://www.hulu.com/watch/4569/firefly-serenity

I wouldn't call it one of the best SF shows ever, but it was entertaining. I was pissed when it didn't get renewed. The movie was fun as well... but great... NAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It was "different', and a very enjoyable show.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What would you say is the best sci-fi show?
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Comment

I grew up on The Outer Limits, liked it even more than The Twilight Zone

Comment

I was a huge Firefly fan. I own the DVD set of the series.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think you have to go with the new BSG despite the crappy ending.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                Mystery Science Theater 3000
                Yep.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

First season? I thought it had only one (plus the movie).
                  Blah

Comment

Amazing show, great movie. Possibly my favorite SciFi show.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Uh, bot?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        First season? I thought it had only one (plus the movie).
                        This is correct.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, like Firefly. I watched the movie as a rental, not knowing it was based on a T.V. series. I ended up watching Firefly: Season On(ly)e afterwards. It is the characters that make the series great.

Comment

Not only is Firefly my favorite Sci-Fi series ever, it is my favorite show of all time.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Uh, bot?
                              Bots who post interesting threads that spark interesting discussions seem to be the best we can hope for nowadays and better than the flamewars started by non-bots.

Interesting, contributing bots.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X