Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugandan Task Force against Homosexuality (a classic internet video you may not have seen yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugandan Task Force against Homosexuality (a classic internet video you may not have seen yet)

I need a foot massage

this opens up a whole new question... is everything you can see on YouTube family friendly?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

there are videos of infants breast feeding on youtube.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

what's wong with infants breast feeding??? especially in comparison to the above
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I find it appalling that there are American right-wingers who finance despotic rulers, and in other ways, support anti-gay laws in some African countries.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            I find it appalling that there are American right-wingers who finance despotic rulers, and in other ways, support anti-gay laws in some African countries.
            I'm sure there are a lot of people that fit in your demographic of American right-wingers who finance despotic rulers to support anti-gay laws in some African countries
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I laughed my tits off.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                This is old. I posted the remix months ago.

But I suppose it does no harm to post it here too since its pretty awesome and could totally be background music in a gay bar or a regular club.

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  I'm sure there are a lot of people that fit in your demographic of American right-wingers who finance despotic rulers to support anti-gay laws in some African countries
                  Black people and especially Black Africans aren't worth getting angry at Alby! Don't you know, I mean Liberals don't expect anything better from them anyway (de facto very racist)? Righteous anger can only be experienced when blaming rich heterosexual white right wing christian males. When those are in short supply a simple white man of any orientation and religion can do too.

Also I find it hilarious that Mr. Fun dosen't understand that anti-gay laws in the Middle East and most of Africa are not something propped up by dictators but are very well supported and popular measures that would be easily retained on any referendum. And when I say anti-gay I don't mean not allowed to "marry", we're talking active persecution, fines, years of prison time and even death.
                  Last edited by Heraclitus; November 17, 2010, 07:31.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Those are the kinds of laws I am talking about "genius." (executions, imprisonment, and etc.)
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Those are the kinds of laws I am talking about "genius." (executions, imprisonment, and etc.)
                      I simply wanted to emphasise the point at just how different a ball game gay rights say in the US are compared to Africa are. But you still fail to grasp the point. You can turn all those nations into perfect democracies that channel the will of the people and the vast majority would keep their anti-homosexual laws.

Propping up dictators has nothing to do with this. And no religious Americans don't do this to keep homosexuals down (powerfull Westerners in goverments and otherwise do prop up dictators but for more profitable reasons). They do however fund non-government lobbyists and organizations that try to keep the societies the way they are. However this is a minuscule influence compared to the strong hold of the traditional and religious outlook on life of most Africans.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                        Black people and especially Black Africans aren't worth getting angry at Alby! Don't you know, I mean Liberals don't expect anything better from them anyway (de facto very racist)? Righteous anger can only be experienced when blaming rich heterosexual white right wing christian males. When those are in short supply a simple white man of any orientation and religion can do too.
                        Go **** yourself.

Comment

Working...
                        X