Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Ever Confuse Dreams with Reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Ever Confuse Dreams with Reality?

Last night I had a dream that I was making a movie with Chinese students. It was one of the those crappy Asian romance-tragedies. Anyway, it felt so real because the movie was so awful. The plot was horrible, the production values ****. Yet everyone was really proud of what they accomplished. It felt very real until NPH showed up, which made me start questioning it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Commonly known as Schizophrenia.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've always wanted schizophrenia. I get lonely on long business trips.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nothng like success. That's great. Congrats.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          I've always wanted schizophrenia. I get lonely on long business trips.
          That's not schizophrenia.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's not what the voices in my head are telling me.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It could be. What if he's just dreaming that he's lonely? Would that count? Hold on, DaShi. We need to sort this out.

Comment

Ok, let me know what you come up with.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

@OP:

Almost always when dreaming.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

When I read poly I always think I'm dreaming.
                    Blah

Comment

It's only happened twice in my life; once where something really happened and I thought it was a dream (cause I was half asleep when answering the phone). The other time is where I was convinced I had a sexual encounter with someone random and I had not. I was drunk the previous night.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        It felt very real until NPH showed up, which made me start questioning it.
                        Bet that that was the moment you fell asleep
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I very often have layered, Inception-y dreams where I'll begin to question whether or not I'm in a dream, wake up into another dream, be sure that's reality, and then wake up into another dream only to start the process all over again.

Also, I have this "memory" from when I was child where I learned how to fly by flapping my arms and sort of moving my legs as if I'm on a bike. It was a dream, I'm sure, but in my brain it's categorized as a memory. And sometimes when I dream nowadays, I'll be flying by the same method again, and in the dream I'll go, yes, I knew it wasn't just a dream!
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                          X