Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Curvaceous voluptuous venuses.
    Is it totally lost on you? That is Rubens' "Venus".
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm generally 100% opposed to censorship of any form, but I can't say I'm not glad the book is removed from the site. I think as a society we can all pretty much agree that material supporting pedophilia is on the short-list of "things it's ok to completely censor."
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

It's trash. If Amazon hadn't done it, I'm sure there would be many more than me boycotting Amazon. Sometimes "rights" can conflict in grayness and you have to go with common sense.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The key point here is that the book has become more popular because of the hysteria campaign.

Some people need to think about that.

Comment

That's just great. And here I was thinking that after a few years of being a fugitive from justice, that the FBI would never find me.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

bastard found a way to make a quick buck

American entrepreneurs are the best... I can bet that the thousands of paedos who bought the book will conclude he was a fraud and has taken their money due to the hype
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
                  I'm so edgy I think being against widely selling How to manuals for child rapists is like Nazi book burning.
                  ...aaaand WHOOSH!
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                  X